Tuesday, September 8, 2009

In the Beginning. . .


I've never blogged before - or even really thought about it. My favorite quote about blogs goes something like this "Never before has so much been written about so much that so few eyes will see, and so few of the owners of those eyes actually caring." BUT - to be fair, I decided I would give it a try. And if anyone actually cares about what I'm writing - good for you! I hope that it makes you even a little bit happy - because life is too short to be unhappy. I make no promises about the frequency or quality of these blogs. Just know in advance that I love to be happy and to laugh. Adventure screams my name and in the midst of answering I appear to many to be crazy. But, if you are okay with those kinds of things, then I think you will greatly enjoy "And it came to pass. . . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment