Thursday, February 24, 2011

Which one, which one?!


One of my all-time favorite movies is the Emperor's New Groove. Of all the quotes from this amazing movie is the "Which one, which one?" That Yzma melodically chants to Cusco and Pacha as they are looking for the right potion. I used this quote every day in the MTC as a missionary when trying to decide which compartment on the conveyor belt to put my tray on, little realizing that two years later I would be a teacher there and wind up doing the same thing when I ate there.

When my Debbiecita came into my life I never knew that the media would cause me to do the same thing. Try it yourself - try to identify which one is Idina Menzel (Tony winner and Broadway Star), Kajol (the most famous Bollywood actress), Lea Michelle (Glee superstar), Priyanka Chopra (Miss World 2000), and Debbie?!


No comments:

Post a Comment